That's why we have chosen the 20 most incredible places in the world thatyou need to know before you died, according to the website Actualidad Rt.
1. Relief Zhangye Danxia en Gansu, China
© flickr.com / MelindaChan
in the south west of Bolivia.
3. Antelope Canyon in Arizona, United States.
4. Fields of Tulips en Holland.
5. Tunnel of love in Klévan, Ukraine.
6. The Great Blue Hole Belice.
7. Marble Caves in Lake General Carrera in Patagonia. (Argentina, Chile)
© flickr.com / Dan Lundberg
8. The Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States.
© flickr.com / Paul Fundenburg
9. Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, Australia.
© flickr.com/ noaml
10. Victoria Falls on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, Africa.
© flickr.com / i_pinz
11. Swings in "The End of the World" in Banos, Ecuador.
© flickr.com / Rinaldo W.
12. The Hitachi Seaside in Mito, Ibaraki, Japan. Park
© flickr.com / shin--k
13. Ice Caves Mendenhall in Juneau, Alaska, United States.
© flickr.com / AER Wilmington DE
14. Monte Roraima, between Venezuela, Brazil and Guyana.
© flickr.com / Gunther Wegner
15. Starfish Vaadhoo island in the Maldives.
16. Trolltunga in Oslo, Norway.
© flickr.com / Dag Endre Opedal
17. Well Magic in Chapada Diamantina in Bahia Brazil.
© flickr.com / Danielle Pereira
18. Sua Ocean Trench to the Lotofaba village on the south coast of Upolu, Samoa.
19. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand.
© flickr.com / Opticoverload
20. Cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.
So what will be your first destination? remember that what you propose to achieve just depends on you. Take the first step now.
Source Actualidad Rt.