Izmael Arkin, the author of these 10 reasons, left his job as a science teacher at the Middle School to pursue his childhood dream: to become a Ninja. A 30 year old man who dared one day out of their classroom and make his dream a reality.
Still not convinced?, Tell us how you felt after reading Izmael reasons.
1. You’ve always wanted to do this.
2. You’ll experience things you never could have imagined.
3. You will become courageous.
4. You will become an inspiration to those around you.
5. You will realize the incredible things you are capable of doing.
When you step forward to pursue your dream, you will face challenges you never could have anticipated. You will allow nothing to stop you. You will shock yourself at your ability to plow through any situation.
6. You will like yourself more.
You will feel excited and energized by the life you are choosing to live. You will feel proud of what you are doing. And you will like yourself more for it.
8. Your joy and happiness will become contagious.
When people are around you, they will feel better about themselves and life because you are living proof it is possible to live a dream!
9. You will connect on a deeper level with the force of the universe.
The pursuit of a dream requires an act of faith. You step forward and take action. When you do this, you will face experiences that will bring you closer to the force of the universe.
10. You will smile more.
Life is better when you smile more. If you follow your dream, you will enjoy yourself and this will happen!
by: Izmael Arkin